Bringing business and LGUs together
Putting up a business in the Philippines is no walk in the park. Helpful information about setting up business can help a lot, but you have to go to various websites offering different kinds of advice and information.
This is where we come in.
We bring business and local governments across the Philippines together by providing up-to-date investment information that matters, straight from the LGUs themselves.
These connections between private investment and cities, municipalities and provinces can drive and spark economic development in more places in the country. With businesses reaching farther, there will be more jobs, improved public and welfare services and a better life for more Filipinos.
We are your first stop to business insight
We collect and gather information and resources designed to encourage businesses and investors, and LGUs, to collaborate to achieve local economic development.
Investors and businesses can access:
- Competitiveness profiles of LGUs across all regions detailing competitiveness and cost of doing business, labor and employment statistics and social development indicators
- News and updates affecting business and investment in the Philippines
- Success stories and best practice cases of existing and developing partnerships between private sector and LGUs
- Links to other relevant online resources that complement the information on the site
Local government teams can enhance their LGU’s economic competitiveness using these resources:
- A dedicated profile page to showcase your city or municipality as an investment destination
- A library of local economic development (LED) tools, guides, case studies and funding options to grow your LGU’s base of LED experts